- This event has passed.
January 14 - January 15
We are excited to announce the full programme of the Smart Infra Technology Conference (14 and 15 January)! The Smart Infra Technology Conference during InfraTech 2020 will create a link between the infrastructure and the unmanned systems industry. Key-note speakers will provide in-depth insights on market prospects, technology developments, main regulatory challenges and will discuss case studies.
The Conference will bring together all industry experts, from members of governmental associations, owners of infrastructure, engineers, service providers and consultants to professors and students of Technical Universities to collaborate, learn from each other and to gain inspiration!
View full programme.
The programme includes:
- Very inspirational keynotes, such as “Bridging the gap between unmanned systems and the infratech sector”
- The views of industry leaders such as Georgi Georgiev from the Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics and Kay Wackwitz – CEO of Drone Industry Insights
- Of course there is a networking drink to end the day while sharing our new ideas.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and keep your knowledge up to date
- Unmanned systems, robotics and automation are well placed to help the infrastructure industry overcome future challenges. Be prepared for the future!
- Learn about best practices and advances in technology
- Get in contact with key industry players and scientific experts of Unmanned Sytems and explore the strategic advantages for the infrastructure industry
- Maintain your solid network and interact with other professionals
This conference brings a unique value to attendees, so do not miss it!
During a limited time (until 10 December 2019) you can register for the Conference with 10% discount.
The costs for attending 1 day of this conference: € 250.00 per person
Pre-Sale rate: € 225.00 per person
The cost for attending both days: € 400.00 per person
Pre-sale rate: € 360.00 per person